Clásicas 60' 70' y 80'

The 1910 Fruitgum Company - When We Get Married
Leo Sayer - When I need you
A Place In the Sun - Stevie Wonder
A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum
AIR SUPPLY - WITHOUT YOU
Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California
American Woman The Guess Who
Aubrey by Bread
Barbra Streisand - Woman in Love
Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache
Bread- Everything I own
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
California Dreamin - Mamas & The Papas
Careless Whisper - WHAM
Carl Douglas - Kung fu fighting
Cat Stevens Wild World
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
Christie - Yellow River - 1970
Creedence - Down On The Corner
Crimson and Clover - Tommy James & The Shondells
David Soul - Don't Give Up on Us
Did you happen to see the most beautiful girl n the world
Eagles - New Kid In Town
Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
Elton John - Goodbye yellow brick road
Elton John - Rocket Man
Epitaph - King Crimson
Father And Son - Cat Stevens
Foreigner - Waiting for a Girl Like You
George Michael - Kissing A Fool
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again
Have been the rain sometimes - Creedence
Hot Chocolate - You sexy thing 1975
Hues Corporation - Rock the Boat
I Want to know what love is - Foreigner
If - Bread
Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
Jim Croce - Operator (Live)
Jim Croce - Time in a bottle - 1973
John Lennon - Stand by me
King Crimson - I Talk To The Wind
King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon
Kiss and Say Goodbye - Manhattan
LOBO - I'd Love You To Want Me
Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress - The Hollies
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime ORIGINAL 1970
My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
Neil Young - Down By The River
Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
Neil Young - Helpless
Ocean - Put Your Hand In The Hand
Piano Man - Billy Joel
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head -
Rita Coolidge - The Hungry Years
Rita Coolidge - We're all alone (1977)
Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
Stevie Wonder - Yesterme Yesteryou Yesterday
Styx - Babe (Live)
The Air That I Breath - The Hollies
The Marmalade - Reflections Of My Life
The Stampeders - Sweet City Woman
These Eyes - THE GUESS WHO
The Beatles - I Need You
The Beatles - OH! DARLING
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
Toto - I Won't Hold You Back
Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey
Wings - I Am Your Singer
Wings - Wild Life